- Prayer Meeting every Wednesday @ 18:00 – Fellowship Hall
- Confirmation Class – Youth Alpha Course every 3rd week @ 18:00 – Fellowship Hall
- Dorcas Student Dinners every Thursday @ 17:00 – Fellowship Hall
- SIC worship team practice every Thursday @ 19:00 – Aula
- Growth group bible based study weekly, every 2nd or 3rd week at various home (see below list and contact details – on break during the Christmas week)
- Specialist Support Group meeting every Wednesday at 10:30 in SIC Fellowship Hall.
- Norwegian Conversation Group meeting every Saturday at 9:30 in SIC Fellowship Hall for breakfast and practicing language.
SIC Dorcas Ministry – Thursday Student Dinners is in need of volunteers to help prepare and serve warm nutritious dinner to university students and everyone in need. Read more about Dorcas Ministry under the Mission page on our website. To volunteer or receive additional, please contact the church office
SIC Growth Groups – This means the worship does not begin and end on Sunday, but overflow into everyday life through cell groups called Growth Groups. In the 2nd semester of 2016, we begun a study on the book of “Matthew 1-16 with topic of Discovering the King“
This study comprises 11 studies for our gourps and be sure to join a small group. Visit our website for details on Growth Groups or speak to the church office. Upcoming study is based on the book of Matthew.
- Young Adults Group: Pius Agormey
- Women and Kid’s Growth Group: Elin Underhaug Kanu
- Sandnes Growth Group: Seth and Siri Chancy
- Sola Growth Group 1: Sudarsan Prathipati, and Ari Tarigan
- Sola Growth Group 2: Flavia Alves Santos and Leandro Dobre
- Gentlemen’s Saturday Morning Breakfast Club: Kjell Dale
Please email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on the group’s meeting schedule: